John Bean V2100 Wheel Aligner
3D Car Wheel Aligner
Utilizing advanced imaging technology, the John Bean® V2100 provides accurate, real-time measurements – reducing setup and measurement times while generating serious productivity benefits. Matched with our latest software, the V2100 wheel aligner will have your technicians getting readings in a matter of minutes.
The V2100 can benefit from the Next Generation User Interface, designed for maximum clarity and accessibility. Online connectivity for automatic software and specification updates.
- Accurate and repeatable readings in under 2 minutes
- Online connectivity for automatic software and specs updates
- Portable remote display
- Mainstream alignment features
- Tilt, wall and fixed beam options
- Easy installation and service
- Wireless remote display support with connection to many consumer devices
- Improved installation flexibility with camera beam and printer shelf connected by up to 50m long ethernet cable
- No need for RCP bar for easier and faster service
- Wheel Aligner machine
- Next generation software
- AC100 wheel clamps with 3D targets
- Electronics Shelf
- Host Controller
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Color Printer
- 22” Wide-screen monitor
- Standard Accessories:
- Steering Wheel Holder
- Brake Pedal Depressor
- Color Ink-Jet Printer
- Wheel Chocks
View detailed videos of how to make needed adjustments to complete even the most complex tasks.
Turn the front wheels and access difficult adjustment points while still displaying centered toe readings.
Vehicle Orientation Directional Indicator (VODI) guides the technician through the measurement process. Reduces the amount of time spent walking back and forth from the vehicle to the aligner.
AC100 UNIVERSAL WHEEL CLAMPS
Fast and easy to use. Self-centering design for accurate measurement of the vehicle dimensions. Two-sided claws eliminate accessories and allow reliable clamping even over hub caps.
ALL NEW USER INTERFACE
All new user interface with three levels of intervention — Compensate, Warn, Alert — with corrective actions clearly identified and more information just one click away.